The 180th Anniversary Sale is available on 294 voyages including Alaska, Canada New England, Caribbean, Europe and World cruises
Luxury cruise line Cunard
is acknowledging its 180th year with deep discounts and perks on sailings between July 2020 and May 2022. The deals apply to all three ships – Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria. Cunard is a luxury heritage brand that inaugurated scheduled mail service from North America to Europe in 1840 and continues to be a force in ocean travel today.
The 180th Anniversary Sale will be offered on voyages booked between February 28 and May 18, 2020, on new bookings only. The promotion applies to a variety of the line's upcoming event voyages, signature Transatlantic Crossings and popular Alaska voyages. The offer is also available on Canada & New England, Europe, South America, Australia and Asia voyages.
The 180th Anniversary Sale features:
• $180 onboard credit per person when booking a balcony stateroom. ($180 OBC per person is based on booking a balcony stateroom or above on voyages 14 to 20 nights in length. OBC amount varies by voyage length and category booked. Offer is not available to third/fourth berth guests, not transferable and may not be combinable with other offers. See schedule below of the OBC amount per person.)
• 50 percent reduced deposit. (This means means that guests will pay 12.5% deposit instead of the standard 25% deposit on voyages less than 31 nights. For voyages 31 nights or longer, 10% deposit will be charged instead of the standard 20% deposit.)
• Grill Suite bookings receive free gratuities and free drinks package. (Free Gratuities offer is based on pre-payment by Cunard of suggested gratuities in the amount of $13.50 per person per day for Grill Suites. This offer is not available for third/fourth berth guests. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other offers. Free Gratuities are applicable to bookings on voyages included in this promotion only. The Free Drinks Package offer is applicable only to guests reserving a Princess Grill Suite or Queens Grill Suite on voyages 7 days or more listed under this promotion. The Free Drinks offer applies to all drinks $12 and under purchased on board during the cruise).
By taking advantage of this offer, guests have the opportunity to experience the following upcoming voyages and more:Queen Mary 2
• A 7-night New England and Canada voyage from Quebec City to New York (M030); Sept 18-25, 2020. Fares starting at $949 per person.
• Literature Festival at Sea, a 7-night Transatlantic Crossing from London to New York (M039); Dec 1-8, 2020. Fares starting at $979 per person.
• A Full World Voyage, 99-night roundtrip from London (M103E); Jan 10 - April 19, 2021. Fares starting at $14,299 per person.Queen Victoria
• A 12-night Norway and Northern Lights voyage roundtrip from London (V030); Nov 4-16, 2020. Fares starting at $1,499 per person.
• A Full World Voyage, 108-nights roundtrip from London (V104D); Jan 10 - April 28, 2021. Fares starting at $15,199 per person.Queen Elizabeth
• A 10-night Alaska voyage including Glacier Bay National Park, roundtrip from Vancouver (Q022); July 21-31, 2020. Fares starting at $1,129 per person.
• A 7-night Southern Australia voyage roundtrip from Sydney (Q209) March 2-9, 2022. Fares starting at $1,249 per person.
• An Australia and New Zealand Holiday Voyage, 14-nights roundtrip from Melbourne with New Year's Eve in Auckland (Q101); Dec 22, 2020 – Jan 5, 2021. Fares starting at $2,109 per person.
"Cunard's 180-year history has played a central role in creating the concept of luxury cruising today," said Josh Leibowitz, SVP Cunard North America. "The brand spearheaded many industry firsts and has a continued commitment to its role as an innovator of engaging, meaningful and insightful ocean travel."
Cunard will launch a yet-to-be-named fourth ship to its fleet in 2022.