Enterprise Holdings, Inc., which owns and operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries, is enlarging its expansion in South America with the launch of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand in Brazil, joining the National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands in that country.
Enterprise Holdings manages a diverse and privately-owned fleet through an integrated network of more than 10,000 neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 100 countries and territories, including much of Latin America. Enterprise Holdings has opened its first Brazilian Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations as part of a broader growth strategy in the region to provide airport travelers and road trippers with a wide range of reliable vehicles to suit their needs.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s first phase of deployment can be seen in the opening of branches at several of Brazil’s major airports, including:
• Brasília International Airport – Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek (DF)
• Belo Horizonte-Confins International Airport – Tancredo Neves (MG)
• Curitiba International Airport – Afonso Pena (PR)
• Rio de Janeiro/Galeão International Airport – Tom Jobim (RJ)
• São Paulo/Guarulhos International Airport – Governador André Franco Montoro (SP)
• Porto Alegre International Airport – Salgado Filho (RS)
• Recife/Guararapes International Airport – Gilberto Freyre (PE)
• Salvador International Airport – Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães (BA)
“Whether they need a car during a business or leisure trip, we’ll make sure customers get to their destination with personalized attention,” said Pete Smith, Vice President of Global Franchising at Enterprise Holdings.