JetBlue Travel Products, a subsidiary of JetBlue has relaunched JetBlue Vacations, adding new benefits focused on giving customers the convenience and personalized service often missing from bundled vacation packages. JetBlue Vacations packages offer flights, hotels, cars and more all in one place, saving time and money for customers looking to get the most out of their getaways.
“JetBlue Travel Products is bringing what makes JetBlue special to the rest of travel,” said Andres Barry, president of JetBlue Travel Products. “With our lead product – JetBlue Vacations, we’re merging human touches, customization and savings with the travel experience.”
Very Important Perks (VIP) – JetBlue Vacations partners with select top hotels to offer customers exclusive and unique benefits only available when booking a JetBlue Vacations package. Benefits such as room and restaurant discounts, resort credits, free airport transfers, complimentary mini-bar access and guaranteed late checkout are available on jetbluevacations.com at hotels highlighted with the Very Important Perks flag. Perks vary by property and were developed based on customer feedback.
The Insider Experience – The Insider Experience, currently included in all JetBlue Vacations packages for Aruba and Punta Cana, is a brand new in-destination offering that puts customers in the trusted hands of local experts to assist them throughout their entire journey, at no additional charge, and includes benefits like complimentary airport transfers.
Upon landing and exiting the baggage claim area, JetBlue Vacations staff are there to greet customers and help with anything needed. In addition to answering immediate questions, the Insiders escort customers to their complimentary airport transfer, starting their vacations as quickly and easily as possible. Insiders are also accessible to assist with any questions and potential issues that may arise throughout the trip.
In addition to Aruba and Punta Cana, Insider Experiences are also available in Cancun.
Insiders hail from well-established and credible destination management companies and are experts in their locations. In addition to dedicated Insider training, they have participated in JetBlue trainings on the airline’s award-winning hospitality and customer service.
Pre, Present, and Post Support
• Access to expert Insiders via WhatsApp or phone seven (7) days prior to a trip for help booking tours, activities or restaurant reservations.
• Local contact info for Insiders upon arrival and during their vacation.
• Onsite emergency support with a local Insider dispatched quickly to resolve potential issues in-person. Insiders are empowered to handle situations on the spot to get the problem resolved quickly.
Perks Come Standard
• No Change Fees – Because life happens, JetBlue Vacations customers can make a change to their reservations without any JetBlue change fees for air travel up to seven days before departure.
• Earlier Boarding – JetBlue Vacations customers can board with Group B regardless of their seat assignment to help get their vacation started a little earlier and their gear in the overhead bins quicker.
• Free Inflight Beverage – The first round is on the plane. All JetBlue Vacations customers (21+) receive their first inflight alcoholic beverage free on all segments of their journey.
• Vacations Customer Assurance Team – The customer assurance team keeps an eye out for issues that could impact travel plans. Customers have a dedicated team who proactively reach out when issues arise.
JetBlue is New York’s Hometown Airline, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale- Hollywood, Los Angeles (Long Beach), Orlando, and San Juan. New Service from New York JFK and Boston Logan airports to Bozeman Montana puts ranch adventure at easy reach for harried East Coasters. A non-packaged ranch vacation to consider is at Lone Mountain Ranch, located less than an hour from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN). Options and activities include:
• Adult Week — A week long curation is geared towards adults, couples or groups just wanting to let loose. Among the slated activities are wine and cheese, horseback rides, wine pairing dinners, and a breath taking outdoor dining experience.
• Cowgirl Getaway — A glamping experience just for the ladies. Guests enjoy farm-to-table cuisine, evenings around a glowing campfire, scenic horseback trail riding, guided tours into Yellowstone National Park and live western music, to name a few.
• Pack — Channel your inner explorer at Yellowstone National Park.
• Renew — Relax, unwind, and enjoy with this special yoga retreat with deep dives into meditation, asana and breath-work.