Kohler Co. will introduce its famed hydrotherapy and wellness offerings to Chicago, with a transformative day spa experience and exclusive treatments
Kohler Waters Spa, a destination spa and resort located in Kohler, WI, is making its debut in Chicago next month, with location-specific treatments along with the brand's signature hydrotherapy offerings. The 20,000-square-foot restorative destination will encompass state-of-the-art, water-led amenities not found elsewhere in the city, plus a full-service salon.
Catering to the growing demand for personalized and result-oriented wellness journeys, the location's menu will privide hydrotherapy, aromatherapies and body treatments that leverage the healing powers of water.
Water and the natural environment are integrated into the spa experience at every turn. The co-ed Thermal Suite targets the five senses with a hydrotherapy circuit, steam room, sauna, eight-foot deep cool plunge pool and hydromassage pool. The pool comprises five half circle coves and a gooseneck waterfall that guides guests through different jet massages.
Some rejuvenating “firsts” include:
• City Life Facial: Using concentrated oils, charcoal mud, serums and plant essences, this ultra-moisturizing facial repairs cellular structure by pulling out harmful toxins that lie underneath the skin, which can cause fatigue and a lack of mindfulness. The facial is accompanied by a full-body scrub to re-mineralize and restore the skin's moisture texture.
• City Life Massage: Taking a scent-driven approach to healing the skin, this antioxidant-rich massage utilizes citrus cardamom (which depletes technological pollutants, free radicals and UV damage) to re-build and energize the body's immunity and aid in stress relief.
• Digital Detox Wrap: This full body wrap begins with a dry brush exfoliation to increase blood flow and employs a highly mineralized seaweed body mask to restore balance and reverse the effects of technology. Deep relaxation is encouraged through a mini facial, scalp and foot massage, and is completed with a moisturizing application.
• Sound of Color Manicure: In this holistic and luxurious manicure, guests don earphones to follow a meditative journey linked to their vegan nail polish color. Following the appointment, guests can re-immerse themselves in the same mindful state whenever they glance at the color, promoting a sense of total wellbeing.
• Stressless CBD-Infused Massage: Developed with inspiration from global spa and wellness trends, natural cannabidiol is used to penetrate deep into the skin to relax the body and mind, as well as relieve tight muscles, lessen anxiety and aid chronic pain.
These Services are exclusive to Kohler Waters Spa Lincoln Park, Chicago Groups of five or more desiring spa treatments and activities can reserve here