A new campaign allows Marriott Bonvoy members to end the year with a bounty of points and possibilities. Marriott Bonvoy is launching its final global promotion of 2019, “Unlock More.” By just registering for the promotion, members will be rewarded with 2,000 bonus points after two stays at any of the 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy properties located in 132 countries and territories.
Once a member completes two qualifying stays during the promotion earning period, they will unlock a personalized offer to earn even more bonus points on stays. All stays need to be completed by January 14, 2020. Points can then be redeemed for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and much more. Members have until December 31, 2019, to register for this promotion.
• Registration Period: October 15, 2019 – December 31, 2019
• Earning Period: October 29, 2019 – January 14, 2020
• By registering for the promotion, Marriott Bonvoy members will earn 2,000 bonus points (one-time) after their second stay, between October 29, 2019, and January 14, 2020 at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties.
• Soon after a member’s second qualifying stay has been posted, they’ll automatically unlock an additional offer, which will appear in their member account. The earning period for the “Unlock More” offer will be from the day the offer becomes available through January 14, 2020. Only stays made after the additional offer is populated in a member’s account will qualify towards the promotion.
• Homes & Villas by Marriott International, ExecuStay®, Marriott Executive Apartments® and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points.
• Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
• Members who elect to earn miles instead of points are not eligible for this promotion.
• Members can redeem points through a packed portfolio that includes properties with overwater bungalows, mountain-side resorts nestled against ski slopes, beachfront properties hugging pristine sands, iconic urban towers offering panoramic views and much more. Points can also be redeemed for new experiences that tap into member passions such as sports, music, entertainment, culinary adventures and more.
Marriott Bonvoy replaced Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) in a launch last February. The portfolio includes 30 hotel brands and home rental offering Homes & Villas by Marriott International, members can earn and redeem points for stays and accelerate the points they earn with co-branded credit cards from Chase and American Express.