A new rewards program at Millennium Hotels & Resorts prioritzes simplicity, inclusivity, value, immediacy and access for guests. The new single tier program offers new member privileges that enable guests to redeem more than hundred rewards options, from room upgrades and hotel nights, to shopping experiences with leading likeminded brands worldwide, such as Spotify, Uber, Apple, but also retailers such as M&S, Macy’s — to name a few.
Key features of the new “My Millennium Guest Reward Program”include:
• Member exclusive rate, better than through any other available channels
• Points double every 10 nights, equivalent of a free night for every 10 paid
• Celebration treats on birthdays and other special occasions
• Enhanced stay experience using My Points, immediately redeemable at point of booking, such as room upgrades, discounted amenities & services, as well as digital vouchers
• An exciting selection of new redeemable lifestyle rewards (i.e. shopping vouchers form Apple Store, Google Play, Amazon and Marks & Spencer)
• Exclusive redeemable experiences with a wide range of partners (i.e. exclusive partnerships with Chelsea Football Club games, special access to Hudson Theatre in Broadway etc.)
“These touches will enhance members’ journeys not just within the hotel stay, but throughout their interaction with us. This will allow us to nurture and grow rewarding long-term relationships with our members. While change is exciting, our commitment to our members remains constant. We will always deliver the exceptional experiences and help to turn rewards into precious memories,” Franck Kermarrec, Millennium Hotels & Resorts, Chief Marketing Officer.
Millennium Hotels & Resorts and Copthorne Hotels plc is a global hospitality management and real estate group, with 120 hotels in 79 locations in Asia, Australasia, Europe, the Middle East and North America. The company is headquartered in London.
Behind the new program is an understanding that modern travelers are looking for more from a loyalty scheme than straightforward stays and hotel benefits. As such, an exciting selection of lifestyle rewards have been added to the platform, including shopping vouchers at Apple Store, Google Play, Amazon and Marks & Spencer. Exclusive experiences with a wide range of partners will enrich the potential of the program, from exclusive partnerships with the U.K.’s Chelsea Football Club, to accessing special shows at the Hudson Theatre in Broadway or discovering Rotorua away from the tourist areas.
More information: www.millenniumhotels.com