IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) continues to grow its EVEN Hotels brand – a hotel brand created with wellness at its core and woven throughout its entire DNA. Initially launched in the U.S., EVEN Hotels currently welcomes wellness-minded travelers at 11 open properties in dynamic cities such as New York City, Miami and Seattle, with an additional 24 properties currently under development globally.
“Our EVEN Hotels brand continues to be a highly differentiated product developing in diverse markets to tap into the rapidly growing global health and wellness travel segment,” said Julienne Smith, Senior Vice President, Development, IHG. “We know that wellness is more than a trend; it is a way of life for millions of consumers. EVEN Hotels empowers guests to prioritize staying well and being balanced on their terms while they travel.”
EVEN Hotels properties recently opened and currently under development across the U.S. include:
•EVEN Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown – Now welcoming guests, the 160-room hotel occupies two floors in the historic Kaufmann’s building, conveniently located in downtown Pittsburgh and within walking distance of major corporate offices, as well as PPG Place, Pittsburgh’s theatre district and the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
* EVEN Hotel Ann Arbor – The 107-room hotel is now welcoming guests and located close to the University of Michigan, one of the preeminent research universities in the U.S. Ann Arbor is a national tech hub, and the hotel is in close proximity to various biotechnology, healthcare, consumer product and technology companies.
* EVEN Hotel Alpharetta – Avalon Area – The new-build 132-room hotel is located near historic Alpharetta, Georgia, just north of Atlanta, and will begin accepting guests in December 2019. The property is adjacent to the dynamic Avalon mixed-use development with many shops and restaurants. The hotel is owned by Epelboim, owners of the EVEN Hotel Miami – Airport and the under-construction EVEN Cobb Galleria, also near Atlanta.
* EVEN Hotel Long Island City – The new-build 65-room hotel will be in a prime location in Long Island City, one of the fastest-growing neighborhoods in New York City. The hotel is serviced by eight subway lines and is close to major attractions, restaurants and shops. The property is expected to open in mid-2020.
* EVEN Hotel Shenandoah – The Woodlands – The new-build 120-room hotel will be located in Shenandoah, Texas, north of The Woodlands, one of Houston’s premier corporate, retail, and residential areas. The property is expected to open in late 2020.
* EVEN Hotel Rochester – Mayo Clinic – The 250-room hotel will be a new-build, dual-branded 134-room EVEN Hotel and 116-room Staybridge Suites. The property will be the first EVEN to open in a major medical-driven market, located directly across from the Saint Mary’s Campus of the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Expected to open in mid-2021, the hotel will be managed by Western States Lodging.
* EVEN Hotel Denver Tech Center-Englewood – The 92-room hotel is located outside of Denver, in close proximity to the Denver Tech Center and Inverness Business park, home to major businessesand is expected to open early 2020.
Every EVEN Hotels property features the Athletic Studio, a gym three times the size of a standard hotel gym, with best-in-class fitness equipment. Guest rooms feature in-room exercise zones that include exercise equipment and on-demand fitness videos, as well as a premium sleep experience with evening tea service, plush high-thread count linens, and color LED mood lighting to create a relaxing and calming environment. All EVEN Hotels offer nutritional and indulgent food options through the brand’s signature Cork & Kale™ Café and Bar with 24/7 Grab-and-Go marketplace.