Life Time, a company best-known for bringing an average of 3,000 to 4,000 members daily to its sprawling luxury athletic resorts, pivoted its business model to meet members where they currently are during these Coronavirus days – at home.
The company launched its On-Demand classes with a goal of ensuring members who have lost access to their clubs and community would be able to participate in their favorite classes and do their favorite workouts from their homes. In less than one week, the company is seeing nearly 50,000 streams per day.
The release of Life Time Classes On-Demand is available to both members, who are not being charged during the temporary closure, and non-members, who can access to complimentary virtual content, including:
• More than 20 on-demand cardio, strength and yoga classes available on my.lifetime.life, with more being added every day
• At home workouts are available and more streaming platforms will be added shortly (Life Time mobile app and YouTube)
• Nutrition guidance, recipes and small group training workouts on training.lifetime.life
• Daily workouts, updates and articles from Life Time experts will also be shared on the company’s Facebook and Instagram channels
• Access to Life Time Talks, available for download at www.experiencelife.com/podcast
As a wellness pioneer, Life Time is reshaping the way consumers approach their health by integrating where we play, work and live – all with the primary objective of helping people lead healthy, happy lives. With more than 150 destinations in 41 major markets across the U.S. and Canada, Life Time operates luxury athletic resorts, owns and produces iconic athletic events and is expanding its brand through Life Time Work premium coworking spaces and Life Time Living leased residences.