Wyndham Hotels and Resorts has announced the launch of The Meetings Collection, a network of premium meetings-focused hotels. Altogether, properties in The Meetings Collection will offer a total of over 900,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and more than 4,400 rooms.
The portfolio features hotels from four of the group’s brands – Wyndham Grand, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Wyndham, and Dolce Hotels and Resorts. Eight hotels and resorts in sought-after US meetings destinations will be the launch properties, with plans to expand in the future:
- Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, FL
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf and Beach Resort, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, FL
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, PA
- Galt House Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Louisville, KY
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, Florida
- Silverado Resort and Spa, A Dolce by Wyndham, Napa, CA
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort, A Dolce by Wyndham, Colorado Springs, CO
Wyndham says The Meetings Collection has been created to “offer rewarding solutions and a simple, streamlined way to book multi-year meetings at different hotels across the collection”.
Meeting planners will be able to earn Wyndham Rewards point when booking two or more meetings at participating hotels simultaneously or within 30 days of the contract for the first meeting. The offer includes:
- A five percent discount on total meeting revenue when contracting multiple meetings or events at participating hotels
- Up to 30 percent attrition
- A streamlined contracting process and a single point of contact for each meeting or event
- Exclusive destination experiences at participating hotels
- The opportunity to earn up to 50,000 Wyndham Rewards points per meeting.
Wyndham’s initiative comes as meetings and events are showing steady and accelerating recovery nearing 2019 levels. Although any recovery is unevenly distributed across major markets, research suggests that nationwide the trend is toward not just a “return to normal,” but potentially an even more robust recovery in 2022.
“It is a pivotal time in the meetings and events industry, with group travel beginning to return to fully in-person and hybrid meetings,” said Carol Lynch, senior vice president of global sales at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
“We are launching this collection to support planners during every phase of the process and are excited to be able to now offer a highly efficient way for them to source and book hotels at competitive rates, earn generous rewards, and deliver an exceptional experience for their group,” Lynch added.